AVAILABLE CAVAPOOCHON PUPPIES
We are not taking deposits on litters at this time. Please check back with us in 2022.
A non-refundable deposit of $600
will secure your place in line on a future litter (when we begin taking deposits again). We are only able to secure a reservation after a deposit is placed. We hope you can understand.
Things change quickly; if you are sincere about an Elmbrook puppy, a deposit will secure your reservation.
Before you consider one of our puppies, please understand; Our first responsibility is to our puppies…from birth until it draws its last breath. This is a contract written in blood between the puppy and us. It's a contract sealed with a handshake with the puppy's new family. Any pup that originates here will always have a home with us if the family can't keep or no longer wants it. Our goal is to give you a memorable experience. We are confident that during the process you will learn more about Cavapoochons or PooChons and gain knowledge on how to raise a happy, healthy puppy. If after reading our site, you feel you share our philosophies, we invite you to submit an inquiry or reach out. We will do our very best to ensure that your experience is fun and pleasurable.
All our pups are raised using our Polished Puppy Program:
- Handling and touch conditioning
- Tactile, olfactory and visual stimulation
- Environment enrichment
- Habituation to environmental stimuli
- Sound conditioning and desensitization
- Mental and physical challenges
- Grooming/nail clipping desensitization
- Separation conditioning
- Crate training
We slowly increase the complexity of the puppies' environment as their eyes and ears open and they become more coordinated and their minds can handle problem-solving. We will also let them get themselves in and out of trouble, solving their own problems, while ensuring their safety. All of our efforts focus on making each pup the best that it can possibly be.
- Our puppies come with a five (5) Year Genetic Health Guarantee (see package details).
- Pup parents have been health tested for several genetic diseases / health screenings for their breed(s).
- We do not mutilate our puppies - tails and dew claws are intact.
- Puppies are wormed at 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age.
- We do not compromise a puppies delicate immune system: Mother's antibodies remain throughout nursing and 1-2 weeks beyond; 1st vaccines are not given until 9-10 weeks of age.
- Puppies will be microchipped (life-time registration fee included).
- Crate & House training started before leaving our home.
Anytime We have puppies we will be happy to do a Facebook, Zoom, WhatsApp or other live video session to show you the pups or our dogs ...just ask.
Getting your puppy to you: We have several options available. If you live close by, please feel free to come to our home. If that isn't convenient we can fly with your puppy in cabin and deliver to a major airport near you... or you can fly to us and we will meet you at the airport with the puppy. Right now, with flights as inexpensive as they are, you can save a lot by flying in. If that isn't possible, we will be happy to come to you. With as many scammers, puppy millers and backyard breeders as there are right now, please do not limit yourself to your state... you will be missing opportunities to find a well bred puppy. The inconvenience is worth it to get a puppy you will be happy with for many years to come.
401.375.2160 (calls texts) 207.576.1202 (calls/texts) email@example.com New England
Live in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio... or even Texas, California or another state outside of New England?
We can get your puppy to you - ask how.
©2020 by Elmbrook Farm Cavapochons and Poochon Puppies.
All content is copywrited